9 Heidi Court, Mildura
Welcome to the Marketing Campaign for 9 Heidi Court, MILDURA.
I am the selling agent and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me
M : 0407 830 970
E : email@example.com
The property has not yet met reserve. The Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction) is underway and the property can sell at any time between now and the 9th March.
Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
* Impeccably presented and thoughtfully designed is this stunning 4 bedroom family home
* Stylish throughout, the kitchen will suit the Chef of the family with a walk in pantry, stone bench tops and quality appliances
* There is a study, separate lounge and generous open plan living
* The master bedroom is spacious with a walk in robe and stunning en suite including floor to ceiling tiles and a double shower
* Featuring reverse cycle heating & cooling, ducted vacuum, beautiful wide plank floorboards and natural gas hot water
* And not to be out shone, the decked all weather entertainment area overlooks a lovely heated in ground pool
* Double gates offer separate side access to the backyard and shed, plus there is a double garage with direct internal access
* An enviable home in a fantastic court location
Click on Buying tab at the top of our website (only applies to Collie & Tierney website) and select Openn Negotiation – Register your interest as a Buyer.
3D Virtual Tour
Google Map - Property Location
Key features of the property
Land Size 803m2 (approx.)
Mildura Rural City Council
Zoning : Residential
Walk in robe to master, BIR's to others
2 bathrooms (one en suite to master with double shower & floor to ceiling tiles)
Modern kitchen with stone bench tops
Dishwasher, walk in pantry, electric cook top and electric oven
Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling
Wide plank timber floors
Large covered & decked outdoor area
In ground, heated pool
Built approximately 2015
Brick construction / iron roof
Natural gas hot water
Double garage (internal access)
Fully fenced yard
Statement of Information
To view Statement of Information relating to this property please click on link below
If you would like an update Appraisal on your property please click on link below, fill in relevant details and an agent from our office will be in contact with you to arrange a free Property Market Report.
Property Consultant Profile
Director / Sales Consultant
I am a born and bred local, I started my schooling at Mildura West Primary School and completed my secondary education at St. Joseph’s College in 1999. Real Estate is in my blood, my father Gavin Ridley and my auntie Cheryl Reberger are both highly respected local real estate agents and both directors of First National Collie and Tierney and my uncle is a director of a highly successful real estate franchise based in Melbourne.
I started my real estate career in Geelong where I learnt from some of the best agents in the country. I lived in Geelong for nearly 5 years before moving back home to Mildura with my wife Diana at the start of 2008 to continue real estate with my father. As of 2013, I have also proudly become a Director at First National Collie & Tierney.
I pride myself on providing the highest quality service to all of my clients and always strive to get the best possible result no matter how much work is required. My goals in the near future are to continue to meet my clients needs and to provide each of them with the best service in the district.
My wonderful wife and our sons Jude and Tommy are the loves of my life.